- Condition: Used
Model: Dutch Star 4369
Class: Class A
Location: Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas
Fuel Type: Diesel
Leveling Jacks: Y
Self Contained: Y
- Mileage: 17,580
Sleeping Capacity: 6
Air Conditioners: 3
Slide Outs: 3
- Chassis: Freightliner XCR /c Tag
Engine Manufacture: Cummins 450HP
Water Capacity: 105
Exterior Color: Custom
Interior Color: Velocity
- Service Records: Available
- Warranty: good til 10/01/2025 or 100,750 miles – Transferable
- Stand Out Features
- HWH Active Air
- CERAMIC COATING with 6 Year Guarantee
- 360 Camera NVR /c GPS – functions as security & road witness
Unique Features of this motorhome
- Sani-Con Turbo System
- Centramatic Wheel Balancers
- Oasis Engine Pre-Heat loop
- Magna Shades for front end
- Magnum BMK with Advanced Controller
- Power Assisted Energy Management system
- Automatic Hose reel
- Advantium Microwave (GE Profile Speedcook)
- Heated Floors
- Central Vacuum
- Girard Pkg – 2 Nova Side Awnings, Slide out covers, entrance door & power windows awnings
- 5 Year Freightliner Warranty – Transferable
- 7 Year Warranty – covers entire coach – Transferable
Options Custom ordered for this Motorhome
- Freightliner 450Hp Chassis
- Bermuda Glazed Maple Hardwood cabinets
- 3 AC (15k BTU Heat Pump)
- Energy Management system
- 10KW Generator on a slide
- Electric Radiant Heat installed below floor tile
- All Electric – NO PROPANE
- 10″ Dash Radio /c 360 Camera, GPS Navigation, Bluetooth
- Omniview NS360 Camera System
- Dometic freezer/refrigerator on a pull out tray
- Ground Tripod Satellite Prep
- Winegard In-motion Satellite
- Winegard Automatic Open Face SWM for DirecTV HD
- Whirlpool washer & dryer
- 43″ LED 4K TV – Front Overhead
- 43″ LED 4K TV – Exterior in sidewall
- 49″ LED 4K TV – on a Televator behind couch
- Flexsteel Euro Dinette
- 2 table leaf extensions
- 2 folding side chairs
- Heated Captains Chairs
- Sleep Number Premier king mattress
- Storage Shelves in Rear Cap / Master Closet
- LED Lights Inside
- LED Lights under slide
- Recessed Docking Lights
- 50′ Powered cord reel
- Large Chrome Exterior Mirrors
- Transfer Switch with Surge Proection
- Hot water line to generator
- Baggage door stainless steel trim kit
- One piece Fiberglass roof
- King Air Custom Floor Tile
- Power MCD Window Shades
- Safe in closet
- Fold down shower seat
- Shower assist handle
- Large storage tray
- Pass thru storage tray
- Power baggage door locks & keyless entry
- Dual Girard Nova Awnings
- Girard Slide Toppers
- Girard Window Awnings
- Kitchen Window
- Queen size Sleeper sofa Driver side
- Jack Knife Sleeper sofa Passenger side
This coach was custom ordered and picked up at the factory. Beyond the standard features, many upgrades where ordered from the factory, and then more of the upgrades performed by the owner have been well documented and shared on popular internet forums. This was even used in advertising for HWH Corporation, featuring our family and the awesome HWH Active Air system along with Newmars Comfort Drive.
This is an all electric coach, meaning there is no propane. The furnace and water heater are operated by a dual power source Oasis system, using electricity and diesel. This is one of the cleanest and quietest diesel furnaces you will find. we have spent many nights in below 0 conditions with plenty of warmth. One of the unique features this coach has is the oasis engine pre-heater. This will allow the oasis furnace to preheat the engine instead of using electricity. This is a much faster, and preferred method. Instead of heating the block, the engine coolant is heated and circulated, giving an optimal preheat. Starting the engine in cold weather has never been easier. This was installed by Newmar as a customer special.
The slide outs have Girard awnings, and the windows have additional Girard awnings. This not only gives you additional privacy, but allows the windows to be open during rain, and cuts down on the heat during the summer. The main awnings feature dual Girard Nova awnings with LED lights. The Nova awnings provide weather protection and shade for entertaining.
The standard HWH hydraulic leveling system is on this coach, in addition to HWH air leveling, which is part of the Active Air. The standard control panel has been replaced with a touch screen control panel that provides feed back, and lets you choose how to level the coach, air or hydraulic. It features both an automatic and manual mode for each. Unlike other air leveling systems, this one has it’s own secondary pump that continues to recheck the level every 30 minutes. Other air systems will require you to restart the coach in order to level once the temperature changes, or weight changes. Not with HWH Active Air – it is set and forget. Very simple. Another feature that was installed is the ability to raise or lower your coach when driving. At highway speeds, you can raise or lower each corner by 1 inch. At speeds of less than 15mph you can raise or lower by 2 inches. This is handy when you need to sneak under a tree branch without scraping your air conditioners.
This coach comes with Centramatic wheel balancers on all axles. This will dynamically and continually keep all tires balanced at all speeds. Along with the new Koni shocks installed all around the coach, this will drive very smooth.
This coach has had professional paint correction and Ceramic Pro ceramic coating applied. This comes with a nationwide 6 year guarantee. Washing is simple and you never have to wax the coach. As a result the paint looks better than factory new. When it is not being used, it lives in a fully enclosed garage.
A Sani-con turbo septic system has been installed, and features a custom designed protected hose. This covering enhances the durability of the otherwise leak-proned sani-con hose. With this setup, the entire septic system is sealed, and there is never a reason to get messy.
Inside, the electronics have been upgraded for ease of use. There are 4 TV’s in the coach, and all connected via a CAT6 matrix switch.
The magnum inverter has been enhanced to add on the battery-monitor kit and the Advanced remote control. Together this allows for a true reading of the batteries life. Instead of relying on voltage, the system uses State of Charge. Using this value, the auto generator start can be utilized to charge the batteries when they get to a specified discharge point, and bring them back to fully charged. This is the best way to extend battery life. Since the batteries are AGM, they are truly maintenance free.
There is a customer 360 view camera system complete with DVR included. This features both GPS and video recording, providing for a witness for all traffic issues. The large 10″ display allows for quick use of the camera while driving to monitor traffic or to see obstacles while navigating in the park.
All of the routine preventive maintenance has been done, and documentation will be provided.
Serious inquires are welcome, and I will answer any and all questions.
Sales Price: $399,879.00